Hero image showing a calculator and pen

Unfiled Tax Returns


If you have unfiled income tax returns, it is in your best interest to file them as soon as possible to minimize tax penalties and interest charges.

The IRS and state tax agencies will generally work with you to make the process as easy and as efficient as possible.

If you meet certain requirements, you may be eligible for a monthly installment agreement or offer in compromise to pay any taxes due.

You may also be eligible to have various tax penalties waived in full or in part.

Interest charges by law generally cannot be waived.

CALL 561-746-1926 or 561-339-8102 NOW if you have any questions or concerns or would like to schedule a FREE, Confidential, No-Obligation Tax-Saving Consultation